IDEX Northeast Outside Sales Rep. in Rutherford, New Jersey
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses (https://www.idexcorp.com/our-businesses/business-segments/) around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Northeast Outside Sales Rep.
Regional VP of Sales
Remote Based (or in Rutherford, New Jersey)
If you are looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, or somewhere in between, Airtech is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact. Under the direction of the Leadership Team, executes Airtech’s strategy for market growth and increasing sales revenue and market share. This position is responsible for sales activities, including developing and implementing sales strategies, evaluating and improving the sales channel, identifying and providing actionable feedback to internal and external stakeholders related to current and future customer requirements and sales growth. This position is responsible for the relationship management of various customers throughout the sales cycle. Works alongside Airtech’s Engineering and Operations team to drive customer satisfaction.
· Engages with primary customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships focused on sales growth and development and drives consistent accountability with critical customers to ensure accountability to commitments; develops sales plans and onboards new customers
· Develops annual forecasts and strategies to achieve company objectives
· Develops and executes market growth strategies, project strategies, and competitive countermeasures to resolve issues with the customer
· Works with cross-functional team members to provide solutions to customer opportunities and challenges
· Increases revenue with existing customers, onboards new customers, and leverages the technical aptitude of Airtech staff
· Establishes and develops influential relationships with customers and channel partners while promoting the value of Airtech’s innovative solutions and technologies
· Identifies customer pain points, including those the customer may not yet know they have, to influence engagement with Airtech’s innovative solutions
· Assists in the enhancement of existing market positioning to achieve Micropump sales and growth objectives
· Works with Engineering and Operations to provide superior support to Airtech’s OEM customers, continuously improves customer satisfaction levels, and identifies new opportunities for increased revenue through enhanced product offerings and additional services
· Champions and executes processes that influence and drive accountability
· Maintains regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. May work variable schedule(s) including nights and weekends, as necessary
· BA/BS (preferably with an Engineering focus)
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales function
· Strong business acumen
· Knowledge and application of vacuum and pressure in OEM markets as well as end user environments
· Demonstrated success working in a technical sales environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experienced in MS Office Suite
· Use of office of equipment
· Must possess permanent residency or Green Card authorization to work in the United States
ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW (IDEX CORP.):
IDEX (NYE: IEX) is a company that has undoubtedly touched your life in some way. IDEX businesses make thousands of products that are mission-critical components in everyday activities. Chances are, the car you’re driving has a BAND-IT® clamp holding your side airbag safely in place. If you were ever in a car accident, a Hurst Jaws of Life® rescue tool might have saved your life. If you or a family member is battling cancer, your doctor may have tested your DNA in a quest to find the best targeted medicine for you. It’s likely your DNA test was run on equipment that contains components made by our growing IDEX Health & Science team.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW (AIRTECH):
Airtech Vacuum, Inc., one of the fastest-growing vacuum pump, vacuum systems, and blower suppliers in the US, is seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented individual that has sold in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill our position as a Sales Representative for our territory in and around either the North West or South West. Come and join a different kind of company, where our people, culture, and commitments are centered around providing our customers advance their business objectives? Airtech is a leader in the development of innovative solutions for vacuum and pressure applications for our customers. While we offer what others would call standard products, our real passion is taking known technologies and evolving them to suit the exact needs of our customers, often solving problems or delivering solutions that the customer could not imagine before meeting Airtech.
These positions may require lawful access to ITAR/EAR controlled information
Employees in this role will need to meet those requirements
Requirements include US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident
Airtech (an IDEX business unit) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Business Unit: Advanced Thin Films
Job Segment: HST Health & Science Technologies